London, 4 March 2013: ShoreTel is to showcase its newest mobility and conferencing solutions and offer live demonstrations of its brilliantly simple VoIP business communications portfolio at Unified Communications Expo, 5th and 6th March, London Olympia (stand A111). ShoreTel’s complete solution catalogue for the UK will be on display to cover Unified Communications (UC); IP Phone System; Contact Centre; Enterprise Mobility; and Virtualisation. In addition, the company will also present a programme of seminars in the ShoreTel sponsored Flexibility and Mobility Theatre to highlight best work practice for liberating business productivity through collaborative interactions for IT professionals and end-users.
The seminar series will include:
- ShoreTel Mobility - Best Practices – Nick Rathod, mobility lead EMEA, will showcase the latest release of ShoreTel Mobility and offer practical advice on how to make the most of the FMC environment.
- ShoreTel Contact Centre - What is the latest? – Clinton Fitch, ShoreTel’s practice manager of advanced applications EMEA, will present the recently released ShoreTel Enterprise Contact Centre 8 and share best practice for successfully deploying a multimedia contact centre.
- 18 into 1 will go – Tony Brown, group IS&T director of Tulip Ltd, will present a case study outlining how and why Tulip updated its legacy telephony system to an enterprise-wide UC platform from ShoreTel.
- ShoreTel - Brilliantly Simple – Andy Powell, solutions evangelist EMEA, will provide a high level overview of ShoreTel solutions and outline how they can be used to deliver business success.
- Making the most of your Customer Experience – Nick Darke, major account manager UK, will discuss how contemporary contact centres can make effective use of different modes of communication in order to meet consumer needs.
Adrian Hipkiss, ShoreTel managing director EMEA said: “Unified Communications Expo is one of the biggest trade shows of its kind and attracts visitors from across all lines of business. Therefore, we are using the event as an opportunity to present our entire product portfolio for the UK. We will also be announcing new products for the UC market at the show, so we look forward to sharing the news with existing and potential customers. Whether it’s on the stand or in the Flexibility and Mobility Theatre, we will be communicating how businesses can adopt smarter working practices.”
Unified Communications Expo is the only event in Europe where all the key stakeholders in the field of Unified Communications and Connected Business come together under one roof. In the constantly evolving ecosystem of communications, Unified Communications Expo is the one place bringing together UC technology providers with an audience looking to make sense of the latest technologies and their business benefits. Register free today to become part of the event that embraces the latest changes and challenges in communications technology.
About ShoreTel, Inc.
ShoreTel, Inc. (NASDAQ: SHOR) is a provider of business communication solutions whose brilliantly simple unified communications platforms, applications and mobile UC solutions promise a new rhythm of workforce engagement and collaboration. With costly complexity eliminated by design from its award-winning, all-in-one IP phone system, UC and contact center solution, and its industry-leading hosted phone system, workers enjoy a freedom and self-reliance that other providers can’t match. Users have full control to engage and collaborate, no matter the time, place or device, for the lowest cost and demand on IT resources in the industry. ShoreTel is headquartered in Sunnyvale, Calif., and has regional offices and partners worldwide. For more information, visit shoretel.com or shoretelsky.com.
ShoreTel, ShoreTel Sky, and the ShoreTel logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of ShoreTel, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries.